TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Assignment-writer.com is a specialist writing service that produces academic content – we write virtually every type of paper for academic purposes. Customers can place orders for term papers, lab reports, essays, research papers, thesis papers, dissertations and numerous other document types. In choosing to use the services of Assignment-writer.com, you may submit orders for any level of education you require i.e. PhD, MA, university, college and high school level.
Prices – Get a Quote
Should you wish to order a piece of academic writing from Emuktask.com, this can be done by creating an order and submitting it via the appropriate page of our website. However, in the event you want to know how much your order will cost before submitting it, it is possible to obtain a quote upon request to our support team. You will need to give us certain details about the required assignment to enable our agents to calculate the cost of the document you need. Do not forget that our support team will willingly assist you should you encounter any difficulties during the ordering process.
How to Communicate with Us
Do not hesitate to get in touch with our customer support team if any concerns or questions arise at any time with regards to an order you have placed or with various aspects of our service. Our customer support service is available 24×7 and you are welcome to use whichever communication method you prefer – email, live chat, or phone.
We care for your privacy and never share your personal information with the writers or any third party. All data is kept strictly confidential. Please do not disclose your personal details to the writers directly. All sensitive information is to be provided via Support. You bare full responsibility for the consequences of breaking Terms of our services.
Deadline Choices and Policy on Order Delivery
Assignment-writer.com offers a wide range of deadlines varying from 3 (three) hours to 2 (two) months. When placing your order, choose the deadline you find most appropriate for your order type. We deliver all orders in a timely manner! Should you wish to get a paper delivered sooner than the time originally agreed, we will recalculate the price and we are likely to ask you to place another order to reflect this change of deadline.
Placing an order with Assignment-writer.com could not be easier. From start to end, the process can be completed in a few easy steps:
- Find the form on the orders page and complete it. Provide detailed instructions with regards to how you want your order completed. Tell us about the subject or topic, the size of the assignment (amount of pages), your desired deadline, your study level, and any other details that are vital to successful completion. Bear in mind that it is important we receive full instructions at the time of placing an order. Nevertheless, if you have additional notes or materials you would like to send us while an order is in the process of being completed, we can accept these while the deadline clock still only has 10% to 15% of expired time.
- Pay for your order. Once we receive your payment, an expert writer will commence work on your assignment without delay.
- Stay in communication with your assigned writer. It is worth noting that you and your writer can communicate with each other for the duration of the process.
- Your order can be downloaded. When the deadline we agree with you expires, you will be able to access and download the completed document from your account area. Subject to a request from you, we can email your completed order to you (i.e. to the email address indicated on the order submission form). If it is the case you want to be sure about the originality of your paper, you are welcome to request a free-of-charge plagiarism certificate (i.e. report) to be included with delivery of your paper.
Submitting a Refund Application
Refund applications may be submitted for up to 14 days after the deadline for an order has passed. Refunds concerning plagiarism are not subject to these or other time constraints. The customer should show valid proof (i.e. in the form of a plagiarism report) that our writer is responsible for the plagiarism.
*Turnitin (as well as iThenticate and WriteCheck – its sister sites) are deemed to be trustworthy plagiarism testing systems. Situations that are excluded from plagiarism include properly cited quotations, properly referenced sources, certain parts of a customer’s assignment (e.g., the question portions) and tables of content. Therefore, the SafeAssign.com resource is deemed unreliable because it reports these excluded situations to be plagiarized materials. Another unacceptable proof includes file notes that are added by hand.
- In the case of a continuation assignment, we cannot be considered responsible for instances of plagiarism in those parts completed by the customer. Only content provided by our writers is checked for plagiarism.
- Where a customer expresses dissatisfaction with our work, we will investigate and report on the case within 3-4 days, and sometimes sooner. Customers with valid claims will be issued with at least a partial or possibly a full refund.
- Our customers can take advantage of the free revisions option for up to two days after the expiration of their assignment’s deadline. Once this time period has passed, it will be necessary to submit a compensatory order. If our writer revises a paper on a no-cost basis, we cannot accommodate a further refund.
- In the case of papers that are twenty pages long or more, free revisions can be requested for up to one month (30 days) after an assignment’s deadline has expired.
- Our free-of-charge revisions option is not available if a customer changes the instructions they originally submitted. If critical material is provided after an order is complete or when it is being done, our representatives may ask for an additional compensatory order to reward our writer.
- When any customer wishes to avail of our free revision policy, they should submit their revision instructions and set a new timeline for completion. If instructions are very complex or it is difficult to reassign an order, it can take up to one day to complete the required revisions. However, our writers will make every possible effort to deliver the revisions in the agreed time.
- Every customer should monitor their incoming email and personal account area for the possibility of correspondence from our representatives. Often, unfortunately, customers do not upload all essential materials in one go. However, customers are responsible for providing all needed materials and detailed instructions when ordering (or if they receive such a request from our writer(s)).
- The extension of free revision timeframe is available for every customer who chooses an “Extended Revision” option while filling out the order form and pays 30% of the order price additionally. However, the option is not available if a custom’s request does not comply with the original requirements. I this case the additional fee will not be reimbursed.
A Full Refund
- Customers may apply to have their money refunded in full if we double charged them or they submitted a duplicate order in error. In these cases, please contact the support staff of Assignment-writer.com immediately to request a cancellation of the order that was submitted in error.
- Customers can expect a full refund if we fail to allocate a writer.
- If Assignment-writer.com issues a 100% refund, customers should not use any materials or written work provided by us.
- Even though the company make no promises regarding specific grades, we make all efforts to ensure quality results. All professors grade the content of the papers differently. When apllyign for a refund, a customer can send a professor’s feedback to the Refund Department. If it is proved that a writer overlooked initial customer’s instructions, a partial/full refund will be provided.
- When you are applying for a refund, you can not expect a revision of the order at the same time. When make a decision regarding a refund, the whole paper is analyzed for compliance with the instructions. Thus, a customer should choose either a refund or a revision request when submitting a complaint.
A Partial Refund
- Customers may apply to have their money refunded in part if they select the wrong number page count when ordering. Part of the cost of the order will be refunded according to the required number of words.
- If customers do not select the correct type of writing (e.g., University rather than High School), our Refunds Department can reduce the amount refunded to the customer.
- If customers provide mismatched comments or instructions, the amount of the refund will be subject to recalculation, e.g., where provided materials do not match a customer’s message or the description on their order.
- Cancelling orders (when a writer is assigned):
Passed deadline (approximately)
10-19% of the deadline
20-29% of the deadline
30-39% of the deadline
40-49% of the deadline
50-59% of the deadline
60%+ of the deadline
* Customers will be unable to cancel orders that have 30% of the original deadline still left and one of our writers has been assigned. Additionally, if our writer has uploaded a completed assignment already, it will not be possible to cancel that order.
* All tips are non-refundable. The payment for custom writing/editing/proofreading/rewriting/formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
- In cases where verification of an order is late (e.g., where customers do not respond to requests from our Finance Department for identification verification to avoid cases of fraud), the order’s deadline commences from the moment verification is received. Customers may extend their deadline where verification is late or submit a new compensatory order if the assignment is “hot.”
Word Count Issues
- Page numbers are calculated according to the word count (each page with 300 words). However, it is not possible to apply the word count principle to technical papers, which are mostly comprised of numbers. We will set the price according to how complex the task is.
- Ordering a PowerPoint Presentation. Speaker notes are subject to payment. Assignment-writer.com undertakes to provide up to 100-150 words per .ppt presentation slide.
- We determine the cost of online tests according to the amount of questions and on the basis of 5 questions to each page, a principle that also applies to questions of the multiple choice variety. If, for instance, your task has 20 questions, you will need to place a 4-page order.
- Assignment-writer.com will require compensation for orders that are needed early. Our representatives will provide a recalculated price and request a new order. Where one of our writers delivers a paper early without asking for additional compensation, we cannot issue a future refund.
- Where an order is late without the approval of the customer or without them agreeing to extend the deadline, at minimum a partial refund may be offered with the priced revised according to the prices posted on the Assignment-writer.com website.
- The customer should select the right type of order, e.g., “Online Test” rather than “Research Paper.” Refunds cannot be granted if payment for a service has not been received.
- When customers order “rewriting” our writers will paraphrase/reword the text uploaded by the customer. An additional compensatory order will need to be placed if the customer requests new sources, further research, new/additional sections or anything that is similar to writing text “from scratch.”
- It is possible our support staff will send messages to you so we ask every customer to monitor their email and profile page for such communications. We truly appreciate timely responses, particularly if a customer wishes to give their approval to a topic suggested by their assigned writer.
A free draft option in a “VIP Account” is not applicable to the following order types: formatting, proofreading, editing, revision, rewriting, online test, multiple choice questions, PDF/PPT poster, PowerPoint Presentation, and excel exercises. In addition, free draft cannot be provided in orders with 3-8 hour urgency due to a limited time frame provided to complete the assignment.
How Long will Card Details Be Stored?
- We never store your credit/debit card information or any other payment-related information on our site. The only personal data stored by our site is your name and surname chosen when making your first order with us.
- We work with credit card payment processors who are certified under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- The transactions are processed by the third-party, legally authorized entities such as Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap.
How will My Stored Card Details Be Used?
Your credit card details are stored securely by the third-party payment processor. When you enter your credit or debit card details on our website, in fact, the information is sent directly to secure databases maintained by the payment processors (Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap), who then complete the transaction. Credit card details are never transmitted to, or stored on our servers.
Can These Terms Change?
Changes in the permitted use will require your agreement. Other changes can be applied in accordance with PCI standards. No changes can be made without your consent.