Practicum – Week 5 Journal Entry
Try to write an academic paper with us
Do not struggle with your Assignment when we are here to help. We are aware that every student aims at getting better grades. This prompts most of them to look for help on online platforms like ours.Get Answer Over WhatsApp Get Your Custom Answer Now
We guarantee professional assistance in completing papers of all academic levels and subjects.
· Develop diagnoses for clients receiving psychotherapy*
· Evaluate the efficacy of therapeutic approaches for clients*
· Analyze legal and ethical implications of counseling clients with psychiatric
Select a client whom you observed or counseled that suffers from a disorder related to trauma. Then, address the following in your Practicum Journal:
· Describe the client (without violating HIPAA regulations) and identify any
pertinent history or medical information, including prescribed medications.
· Using the DSM-5, explain and justify your diagnosis for this client.
· Explain whether any of the therapeutic approaches in this week’s Learning
Resources would be effective with this client. Include expected outcomes based
on these therapeutic approaches. Support your approach with evidence-based
· Explain any legal and/or ethical implications related to counseling this client.
Wheeler, K. (Ed.). (2014). Psychotherapy for the advanced practice psychiatric nurse: A how-to guide for evidence-based practice (2nd ed.). New York, NY: Springer Publishing Company.
- Chapter 13, “Stabilization for Trauma and Dissociation” (pp. 469–508)
American Psychiatric Association. (2013). Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders (5th ed.). Washington, DC: Author.
Ochberg, F. (2012). Psychotherapy for chronic PTSD [Video file]. Mill Valley, CA: Psychotherapy.net.
· NOTE: PLEASE SEE AND PAY ATTENTION TO THE ATTACHED Practicum Journal
Template AND JOURNAL SAMPLE (TIME LOG & JOURNAL ENTRIES) FOR WRITING
THIS ASSIGNMENT…..ALSO FOR THE TIME LOG AND JOURNAL ENTRIES, JUST
MAKE UP A REASONABLE INFORMATION AND CLIENT INFORMATION IN MENTAL
Get help with your homework
It's easy to get help! You can choose when you want to receive the answer, add any comments and attach any important documents.
One of our tutors will respond to you as quickly as possible, sometimes in minutes. They will do everything possible to assist you.
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Get Your Custom Answer Now