you will design a program proposal. In Unit 3, you will provide a statement of the problem you are addressing, and a review of the existing literature related to the problem and program you are designing. Abstract: One paragraph summary and overview of the final project-overview (half page)
Try to write an academic paper with us
Do not struggle with your Assignment when we are here to help. We are aware that every student aims at getting better grades. This prompts most of them to look for help on online platforms like ours.Get Answer Over WhatsApp Get Your Custom Answer Now
We guarantee professional assistance in completing papers of all academic levels and subjects.
2.Introduction: Problem Statement
- Provide a statement of the problem(s) your program is addressing.
- Define the target population your program will be serving.
- Explain the related social problem(s), the area of practice/concentration, agency setting, and geographical location-local, state, national, global, virtual (half page)
3.Literature Review: The literature review summarizes current peer-reviewed research on the research problem or topic. It explores the cause, risk factors, background history and theoretical perspectives related to the problem and the proposed program.
Part I: The Problem
- Significant and Relevance: Does the research support the problem statement? Does it confirm, expand or refute your problem statement?
- Etiology: Causes and risk factors related to the problem. Cultural, Social, Political and Religious Values and Practices Affecting the Problem, including any ethical or legal issues.
- Social and economic costs to society related to the problem. (One and a half pages)
Part II: The Program
- Provide a background history on the program or if a new program, background history on relevant or similar programs. What programs currently exist? Where are there gaps in the system? How does your program fulfill an unmet need or gap for the target population, in the service delivery system and service area? (One and a half pages.) (This part of the Assignment relates to the Unit 3 Discussion.)
The assignment should be a minimum of 4 pages (excluding title and reference page), with at least 4 scholarly academic references in the literature review
Get help with your homework
It\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s easy to get help! You can choose when you want to receive the answer, add any comments and attach any important documents.
One of our tutors will respond to you as quickly as possible, sometimes in minutes. They will do everything possible to assist you.
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Get Your Custom Answer Now