Select a health care organization in your community to conduct an interview with an appropriate risk management employee. The organization can be your current employer, or a different health care facility in your community. Acute care, urgent care, assisted living facilities, and community/public health clinical facilities are all ideal options to complete the requirements of this assignment. (MUST BE WITHIN MARYLAND).
Make sure to select an individual who can provide sufficient information regarding how that organization manages risk within its facility to answer the questions below.
Try to write an academic paper with us
Do not struggle with your Assignment when we are here to help. We are aware that every student aims at getting better grades. This prompts most of them to look for help on online platforms like ours.Get Answer Over WhatsApp Get Your Custom Answer Now
We guarantee professional assistance in completing papers of all academic levels and subjects.
In your interview, address the following:
- Identification of the challenges the organization faces in controlling infectious diseases.
- Risk management strategies used in the organization’s infection control program, along with specific examples.
- How the facility’s educational risk management program addresses key professional issues, such as prevention of negligence, malpractice litigation, and vicarious liability.
- Policies the facility has implemented that address managing emergency triage in high-risk areas of health care service delivery.
- Strategies the facility utilizes to monitor and maintain its risk management program.
Post-interview, compose a 1,000 word summary analysis of the interview to include the questions above as well as the following elements:
- A brief assessment of the organization’s risk management program, including what works well and what could work better (the pros and cons).
- Action steps you would take to improve the program. Select one area and provide your rationale and possible steps required to implement your suggestion.
Cite appropriate references as needed to support your statements and rationale. MINIMUM OF 3 REFERENCES
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide.
CHECK PLAGIARISM PLEASE
Get help with your homework
It\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s easy to get help! You can choose when you want to receive the answer, add any comments and attach any important documents.
One of our tutors will respond to you as quickly as possible, sometimes in minutes. They will do everything possible to assist you.
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Get Your Custom Answer Now