No plagiarism will be checked with turnitin.
APA style formatting, font 12, double spaced with headers.
Try to write an academic paper with us
Do not struggle with your Assignment when we are here to help. We are aware that every student aims at getting better grades. This prompts most of them to look for help on online platforms like ours.Get Answer Over WhatsApp Get Your Custom Answer Now
We guarantee professional assistance in completing papers of all academic levels and subjects.
Will need Title page, content 3 full double spaced pages in length, plus a minimum of 3 peered reviewed references in the Reference page. (Total of 5 pages).
Assignment: Analysis of Current Evidence Based Practice Guidelines for the Treatment of Otitis Media
This Assignment requires a current, evidence based practice guideline that is specific to the child in the following scenario. Once you find the appropriate guideline, you will be ready for analysis and evaluation.
First, carefully review the case. Then, using the Internet, find a current (no older than 4 years old 2014-2018) relevant evidence based practice guideline for the treatment of otitis media for this particular pediatric patient.
There should be a minimum of three current (within the last 5 years) peer-reviewed references including the authors of the guideline.
Make sure to address the following in your paper:
Use below headings while answering questions
- Briefly explain your search strategy. For example, how did you find the correct guideline?
- Who developed the guideline?
- Is this a revision of a previous guideline or an original? What is the date of publication?
- Explain the concept of “systematic review of current best evidence.”
- How was conflict of interest managed in the development of these guidelines?
- How is quality of evidence defined?
- Explain differences among strong recommendation, recommendation, and option
- What are “key Action statements?”
- For this particular child, what are the specific treatment recommendations including any diagnostics, medications (include exact dosage, frequency, length of treatment), follow-up, referral, prevention, and pain control.
A 5-year-old male is brought to the primary care clinic by his mother with a chief complaint of bilateral ear pain for the last three days. The mother states that the child has been crying frequently due to the pain. Ibuprofen has provided minimal relief. This morning, the child refused breakfast and appeared to be “getting worse.”
Vital signs at the clinic reveal HR 110 bpm, 28 respiratory rate, and tympanic temperature of 103.2 degrees F. The mother reports no known allergies. The child has not been on antibiotics for the last year. The child does not have history of OM. The child is otherwise healthy without any other known health problems.
After your questioning and examination, you diagnose this child with bilateral Acute Otitis Media.
Get help with your homework
It\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s easy to get help! You can choose when you want to receive the answer, add any comments and attach any important documents.
One of our tutors will respond to you as quickly as possible, sometimes in minutes. They will do everything possible to assist you.
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Get Your Custom Answer Now