Current Scenario of Health Insurance Plans
Currently, in the United States, an individual is not required to purchase a health insurance plan. However, according to Section 1501 of the PPACA, beginning in 2014, “Individuals will be required to maintain minimum essential coverage beginning in 2014. Failure to maintain coverage will result in a penalty of $95 in 2014, $350 in 2015, $750 in 2016 and indexed thereafter.”
Currently, employers are not required to provide health insurance coverage to their employees. However, in 2014, the employers’ responsibility in health insurance coverage will change, according to the PPACA. This is the latest update in a long line of US health care reform efforts.
Try to write an academic paper with us
Do not struggle with your Assignment when we are here to help. We are aware that every student aims at getting better grades. This prompts most of them to look for help on online platforms like ours.Get Answer Over WhatsApp Get Your Custom Answer Now
We guarantee professional assistance in completing papers of all academic levels and subjects.
Using South University Online Library or the Internet, search on the topic of latest health care reforms. On the basis of your research and your understanding of the topic, answer the following questions:
- Track the progress of health care reform efforts in the US history starting with the early 1900s detailing the role of Presidents’ attempting to pass health care reform.
- Give your views on the AALL’s efforts to pass National Health Reform.
- What are the issues of culture, politics, and special interests in the United States that have made health care reform difficult to achieve?
- Of these three issues, which issue do you find to be the most difficult to overcome? Why?
- What is path dependency? What has this been an issue in health reform? How can the power of inertia be overcome?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of PPACA that was passed in 2010?
Get help with your homework
It\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s easy to get help! You can choose when you want to receive the answer, add any comments and attach any important documents.
One of our tutors will respond to you as quickly as possible, sometimes in minutes. They will do everything possible to assist you.
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Get Your Custom Answer Now