- Epidemiology involves studying infectious communicable disease, not events like injury, obesity, mental health disorders, and seat belt use.
Try to write an academic paper with us
Do not struggle with your Assignment when we are here to help. We are aware that every student aims at getting better grades. This prompts most of them to look for help on online platforms like ours.Get Answer Over WhatsApp Get Your Custom Answer Now
We guarantee professional assistance in completing papers of all academic levels and subjects.
- The Framingham study was a:
|[removed]||a.||Retrospective cohort study.|
|[removed]||d.||Prospective cohort study.|
- Epidemiology includes the study of:
|[removed]||d.||All of the above|
|[removed]||e.||None of the above|
- The definition of epidemiology involves all of the following EXCEPT:
|[removed]||a.||Identification of determinants|
|[removed]||b.||Measuring the distribution of disease|
|[removed]||e.||The definition includes all of the above|
- Who evaluated the Bills of Mortality?
- Who helped to establish the germ theory of disease?
- Who showed that poor diet could result in scurvy?
- The web of causation includes host and environmental determinants.
- A cause of disease is an event, condition, or characteristic that preceded the disease and without which the disease would either not have occurred or would have occurred later.
- Which sequence below represents the chronological evolution of disease causation approaches in epidemiology (from oldest to newest)?
|[removed]||a.||Web of causation -> Germ theory -> Body humor imbalance-> Ecosocial framework|
|[removed]||b.||Germ theory -> Body humor imbalance -> Ecosocial framework -> Web of causation|
|[removed]||c.||Body humor imbalance -> Germ theory -> Web of causation -> Ecosocial framework|
|[removed]||d.||Body humor imbalance -> Web of causation -> Ecosocial framework -> Germ theory|
- Which of the following are essential attributes of causes (choose all that apply)?
- How much of the increase in U.S. life expectancy since the 20th century can be attributed to public health improvements?
- The purpose of disease surveillance is to monitor aspects of dsease occurrence that are pertinent to effective control.
- John Snow used mortality data developed by William Farr to test a hypothesis that cholera was spread by contaminated water.
- Which of the following innovations did The Streptomycin Tuberulosis Trial employ (choose all that apply)?
|[removed]||a.||Consideration of the ethical issues involved|
|[removed]||b.||Randomization to treatment and control groups|
|[removed]||c.||Masking the investigators|
|[removed]||d.||Restrictions on eligibility of patients|
Get help with your homework
It\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s easy to get help! You can choose when you want to receive the answer, add any comments and attach any important documents.
One of our tutors will respond to you as quickly as possible, sometimes in minutes. They will do everything possible to assist you.
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Get Your Custom Answer Now