Fair and adequate compensation is critical for attracting the most qualified employees and retaining and motivating staff. When determining compensation, consideration should be given to fair and equitable compensation among all workers in the same company (internal equity) and fair and equitable compensation relative to the external market (external equity).
Try to write an academic paper with us
Do not struggle with your Assignment when we are here to help. We are aware that every student aims at getting better grades. This prompts most of them to look for help on online platforms like ours.Get Answer Over WhatsApp Get Your Custom Answer Now
We guarantee professional assistance in completing papers of all academic levels and subjects.
Consider the following scenario:
You have two medical assistants (MAs) who earn $15 per hour at your medical practice. When you hire a new MA, you discover that the current market pays $16 per hour for medical assistants.
Respond to the following discussion points in relation to equity conflicts and compensation:
- State what you would offer the new MA and provide your reasons.
- Discuss the implications of your decisions on internal and external equity.
- Evaluate the changes, if any, you would make in the compensation of your current MAs.
- Recommend strategies for resolving similar equity conflicts with compensation.
Performance evaluations can be stressful for both employers and employees. Nevertheless, performance appraisals have a number of benefits for both employers and staff.
Respond to the following questions in relation to performance evaluation:
- In what ways do performance evaluations benefit employers?
- In what ways do performance evaluations benefit employees?
HR departments play an essential role in developing an agency’s staffing strategy and handling employee-centered activities of an organization. The presence of an HR department, however, does not absolve individual managers within the agency of human resources responsibilities.
Respond to the following questions in relation to HR issues:
- What role, if any, do managers have in addressing HR issues or concerns?
- How does this differ from the role of the HR department staff?
Get help with your homework
It\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s easy to get help! You can choose when you want to receive the answer, add any comments and attach any important documents.
One of our tutors will respond to you as quickly as possible, sometimes in minutes. They will do everything possible to assist you.
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Get Your Custom Answer Now