. ANALYZE HOW YOUR VALUES IMPACT YOUR POSITION ON THE PUBLIC POLICY ISSUE. DISCUSS HOW YOUR PERSONAL/PROFESSIONAL VALUES RELATE TO THIS POLICY IDEA. (PERSONAL PERSPECTIVE).
a) Discuss the ethical principle (e.g., autonomy, beneficence, non-maleficence, justice) or theory that underpins your perspective. Describe how this issue impacts nursing and/or on patient outcomes. Analyze the issue and provide rationale for why this is an important issue. There is a link to a handout from the ANA, which identifies and defines nursing Ethical Principles. Pick one from this list and describe how that nursing ethical principle could apply to proposed policy.
B. Develop a policy brief (suggested length of no more than 6 pages) for the public
policy issue discussed in part A in which you do the following:
Try to write an academic paper with us
Do not struggle with your Assignment when we are here to help. We are aware that every student aims at getting better grades. This prompts most of them to look for help on online platforms like ours.Get Answer Over WhatsApp Get Your Custom Answer Now
We guarantee professional assistance in completing papers of all academic levels and subjects.
1. Identify the decision maker (name and title) who will receive the policy brief.
a) Explain why the public policy issue requires the decision maker’s attention using at least 2 relevant nursing research from the last five years to support your position. In a paragraph, briefly summarize why this policy is important (summarize the main points from Part A). Then, in a sentence or two, explain why you selected your decision maker should be.
2. Discuss the main challenges of addressing the selected public policy issue. Discuss some of the challenges you think the decision maker may face in trying to get the bill passed into law (or made into a “mandated” policy). These are often objections raised by lobbyists, groups, and members of the public who are opposed to the policy.
3. Discuss the primary options and/or interventions for the decision maker, including why they are tangible. What choices/ options does the Decision Maker have when they hear the proposal> Try to identify 3 options. The first option is to do nothing. The decision maker has the option of reading your policy proposal and deciding to leave thins as they are (the status quo). A second option for the decision maker is to set a different policy. In this case, it might be that the decision maker decides to require some alternative, or part-way, measure. A third option might be to support and pass policy proposal. Be sure to provide a brief assessment of each option. Why would the option be a good one? Or not?
4. Propose a persuasive course of action for the decision maker, including ways to avoid the challenges identified in part B2. In a paragraph or two, discuss the challenges talked about in B2 and talk about what the decision maker could do to address each of these challenges.
5. Discuss how you will evaluate the success of your policy brief (top-down approach – a formal policy set by an authority that can require compliance. Through a rule-making board, regulatory organization, or legal (legislative) process at the local, state, or national level). Identify successes in both the process and long-term outcome (what happens after policy is implemented after policy passes, what would be different?) of policy change.
C. Create a plan (suggested length of no more than 3 pages) for working with an organization or a community to address the public policy issue analyzed in part A by doing the following:
Get help with your homework
It\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s easy to get help! You can choose when you want to receive the answer, add any comments and attach any important documents.
One of our tutors will respond to you as quickly as possible, sometimes in minutes. They will do everything possible to assist you.
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Get Your Custom Answer Now