performing analysis. For your course project, you will be operating a cookie company, making costing decisions, and performing an analysis. In Module 06, you will make a presentation of your analysis.
This Week, you will prepare a mission statement; set strategic, tactical, and operating objectives; decide on a company name; set cookie specifications, and decide on a cookie recipe. Additionally, you will calculate a standard cost per cookie and decide on an accounting system.
1. Consider the company’s mission.
a. Will you focus on quality, volume, or satisfying a niche?
b. Will you sell using a traditional brick & mortar storefront or through eCommerce? Who is your target market?
c. What are your expansion plans?
d. What will be your main products? Where will you operate?
2. Write a mission statement for your company that reflects the decisions you made in the previous step.
3. Based on your company’s mission, describe the long-range goals, strategies, and objectives that your company will pursue.
4. Decide upon a company name.
5. Determine cookie specifications: size, color, key ingredients, appearance, quantity and packaging.
6. Develop a recipe that fits with your mission, goals, and specifications.
7. Create a job cost card for your cookie recipe and calculate cost per cookie. Assume overhead is allocated at a rate of $2 for every $1 of labor cost.
8. List some of the costs you will include in overhead
Get help with your homework
It\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s easy to get help! You can choose when you want to receive the answer, add any comments and attach any important documents.
One of our tutors will respond to you as quickly as possible, sometimes in minutes. They will do everything possible to assist you.
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Get Your Custom Answer Now