basic version of Tic Tac Toe
Please implement a basic version of Tic Tac Toe:
Try to write an academic paper with us
Do not struggle with your Assignment when we are here to help. We are aware that every student aims at getting better grades. This prompts most of them to look for help on online platforms like ours.Get Answer Over WhatsApp Get Your Custom Answer Now
We guarantee professional assistance in completing papers of all academic levels and subjects.
1. Function main and function headers are provided. Please implement the functions and do not change the main.
2. Our program must produce identical output: ASMT02_PA_Run1.txt and ASMT02_PA_Run2.txt
PART B – Credit Card Number Validation, 10 points
Credit card numbers follow certain patterns. A credit card number must have between 13 and 16 digits. The starting numbers are: 4 for Visa cards, 5 for MasterCard cards, 37 for American Express cards, and 6 for Discover cards.
Example: Validating 4388576018402626
a) Double every second digit from right to left. If doubling of a digit results in a two-digit number, add the two digits to get a single digit number.
b) Now add all single-digit numbers from Step a:
4 + 4 + 8 + 2 + 3 + 1 + 7 + 8 = 37
c) Add all digits in the odd places from right to left in the card number:
6 + 6 + 0 + 8 + 0 + 7 + 8 + 3 = 38
d) Sum the results from Step b and Step c:
37 + 38 = 75
e) If the result from Step d is divisible by 10, the card number is valid;
otherwise, it is invalid.
Please implement Credit Card Number Validation:
1. Function main is provided. Please implement isvalidcc and other functions which you may add to the program.
2. Please do not change function main
3. Your program must produce identical output: ASMT02_PB_Run.pdf
basic version of Tic Tac Toe
PART C – Dictionary 340 C++, 35 points
Our satisfied clients are back to ask us to implement another interactive dictionary. Our dictionary takes input from users and uses the input as search key to look up values associated with the key. Requirements:
– Coding: No hard coding, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_coding .
– Data Source: a text file, Data.CS.SFSU.txt
– Data Loading: When our program starts, it loads all the original data from the data source into our dictionary’s data structure. The data source file is opened once and closed once per run. It must be closed as soon as possible. It must be closed before our program starts interacting with users.
– Data Structure: Use existing data structure(s) or create new data structure(s) to store our dictionary’s data. Each keyword, each part of speech, and each definition must be stored in a separate data field. Do not combine them such as storing three parts in one String.
– User Interface: A program interface allows users to input search keys. This interface then displays returned results. Our program searches the dictionary’s data (not the data source text file) for values associated with the search keys.
– Identical Output: Our program’s output must be identical to the complete sample run’s output: ASMT02_PC_Run.pdf
(1) Program Analysis to Program Design, 10 points
1. Your analysis of the provided information and the provided sample output. Compare to the ASMT 01 Java version.
2. What problem you are solving. How it is different from that of ASMT 01.
3. How you load data from the data source. What the steps are. Why these steps.
4. Which data structure(s) you use/create for your dictionary. And why.
(2) Program Implementation, 25 points
1. Does your program work properly?
2. How will you improve your program?
3. Sample run (not the complete run):
Get help with your homework
It's easy to get help! You can choose when you want to receive the answer, add any comments and attach any important documents.
One of our tutors will respond to you as quickly as possible, sometimes in minutes. They will do everything possible to assist you.
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Get Your Custom Answer Now