Practicum – Assessing Client Family Progress
Try to write an academic paper with us
Do not struggle with your Assignment when we are here to help. We are aware that every student aims at getting better grades. This prompts most of them to look for help on online platforms like ours.Get Answer Over WhatsApp Get Your Custom Answer Now
We guarantee professional assistance in completing papers of all academic levels and subjects.
· Create progress notes
· Create privileged notes
· Justify the inclusion or exclusion of information in progress and privileged notes (SEE ATTACHED SAMPLE OF PROGRESS AND PRIVILIGED NOTE)
· Evaluate preceptor notes
· Reflect on the client family you selected for the Week 3 Practicum Assignment (SEE ATTACHED WEEK 3 NOTE),
Part 1: Progress Note
Using the client family from your Week 3 Practicum Assignment address in a progress note (without violating HIPAA regulations) the following:
· Treatment modality used and efficacy of approach
· Progress and/or lack of progress toward the mutually agreed-upon client goals
(reference the treatment plan for progress toward goals)
· Modification(s) of the treatment plan that were made based on progress/lack of
· Clinical impressions regarding diagnosis and or symptoms
· Relevant psychosocial information or changes from original assessment (e.g.,
marriage, separation/divorce, new relationships, move to a new
house/apartment, change of job)
· Safety issues
· Clinical emergencies/actions taken
· Medications used by the patient, even if the nurse psychotherapist was not the
one prescribing them
· Treatment compliance/lack of compliance
· Clinical consultations
· Collaboration with other professionals (e.g., phone consultations with physicians,
psychiatrists, marriage/family therapists)
· The therapist’s recommendations, including whether the client agreed to the
· Referrals made/reasons for making referrals
· Termination/issues that are relevant to the termination process (e.g., client
informed of loss of insurance or refusal of insurance company to pay for
· Issues related to consent and/or informed consent for treatment
· Information concerning child abuse and/or elder or dependent adult abuse,
including documentation as to where the abuse was reported
· Information reflecting the therapist’s exercise of clinical judgment
Note: Be sure to exclude any information that should not be found in a discoverable progress note.
Part 2: Privileged Note
· Based on this week’s readings, prepare a privileged psychotherapy note that you would use to document your impressions of therapeutic progress/therapy sessions for your client family from the Week 3 Practicum Assignment. (SEE ATTACHED WEEK 3 NOTE),
In your progress note, address the following:
· Include items that you would not typically include in a note as part of the clinical record.
· Explain why the items you included in the privileged note would not be included in the client family’s progress note.
· Explain whether your preceptor uses privileged notes. If so, describe the type of information he or she might include. If not, explain why.
Get help with your homework
It\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s easy to get help! You can choose when you want to receive the answer, add any comments and attach any important documents.
One of our tutors will respond to you as quickly as possible, sometimes in minutes. They will do everything possible to assist you.
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Get Your Custom Answer Now